NEW: Label PrintingBarcode Studio V11 introduces two main features:
- Simple barcode label printing
- Generating barcodes with captions
Simplified User InterfaceIn addition the user interface was simplified and provides now 3 main tabs which allows you to:
- Design a barcode and adjust all required code parameters. In this section you have also the possibility to add captions above and below a barcode.
- Enter or import data for batch label printing or batch barcode creation
- A label tab for adjusting the barcode label layout. Just select one of the pre-defined label templates for commercially available adhesive labels or specify your custom label settings.
Free Beta Download
- Microsoft WindowsDownload the beta version for free (no registration required): Download Barcode Studio for Microsoft Windows
- Mac OS XDownload Barcode Studio for Mac OS X
Mils can now be entered with improved accuracy.
- Simplified Menus
The different export menus were combined into one menu.
- CMYK Colors
Mac OS: CMYK color settings are now saved in the settings files (.bc), when the color was entered as CMYK values.
- Dialog Sizing Problems
Wrongly sized input dialogs were fixed.
- Preview in Import Dialog
The data preview in the import dialog now always shows the actual file content.
- Lost Cursor Position
The cursor position in the data edit box was lost after typing the first character. This problem was fixed.
- Data List: New Data Row in Hex Mode
New data rows are now added correctly if hexadecimal character input mode is turned on.